This Week's Meeting
Greetings Captains!
Crabill has done a fine job creating this BLOG for us. Since we did not gather last week, please plan on coming out (to the usual place) this Tuesday ... there be a birthday on the horizon for one of our own.
I may be called back to "Much Ado About Nothing" auditions on Tuesday ... but I'm hoping it won't come to that.
Thank Jason for this awesome blog. Use it!
The Commodore
Crabill has done a fine job creating this BLOG for us. Since we did not gather last week, please plan on coming out (to the usual place) this Tuesday ... there be a birthday on the horizon for one of our own.
I may be called back to "Much Ado About Nothing" auditions on Tuesday ... but I'm hoping it won't come to that.
Thank Jason for this awesome blog. Use it!
The Commodore

4 Comments:
this is great!!! it worked!
now to get the others to join...
This is cool. What can you do with it? Can you add graphics or anything, or it just a place to post text?
commodore-
any word on the call-backs?
I did get called back for tonight. I don't have to be there until 7:30pm, so I am going to the Ol' Bag after work.
Post a Comment
<< Home