All's Well That Ends Well
Okay, I've gotten over my bruised ego, and am happy to be playing Friar Francis. I think this show is going to be a lot of fun, and I don't have the stress of learning a million lines of Shakespeare.
So ... if you want to get tickets ...
So now, get signed up and start posting your own stuff!
So ... if you want to get tickets ...
So now, get signed up and start posting your own stuff!

2 Comments:
I, for one, think that just for fun, you should invent some crazy back story for the Friar, so at least he'll be interesting to you. You know, like maybe he's really a woman and that's why he likes man clogs and comes up with such an overly dramatic plan to figure out what the hell is going on. Oh yeah, and he loves lewd, foul curse words. And medieval porn.
See how much more fun that is? I'm glad you're in the cast!! We'll definitely have to talk more now that we're blog buddies. :)
Sarah doesn't know me that well yet, but ... yeah ... the Friar surely loves lewd, fowl curse words and medieval porn!
She's right ... back stories and subtext make all the difference. Like when the Friar says "Yea, wherefore should she not" what I really mean is shut the f up you f-ing butt munch!
Post a Comment
<< Home