Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Crabill!

Here is a birthday haiku for Crabill:

Crabill is my friend.
As he gets older he loves
To eat more bacon!

XOX,
The Commordore

Now fix the graphics so we can see them!

11 Comments:

Blogger JCrabill said...

Randy is funny
and though his poems don't rhyme
he's older than me

1:18 PM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Come be a part of
Sodalitas Macula.
You know you want to.

2:51 PM  
Blogger The Naked Redhead said...

I don't know Crabill
But I am not sure Yahweh
Likes him to eat pig

Commodore, Captain
A dirty, rotten friar
Loves medieval porn

World Domination
Is what I crave. So get the
Hell outta my way

10:38 AM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Yikes! I have been out-haikued!

I'll get you for this, Sarah!

11:43 AM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

My friend Beatrice
Can taste her own toe-nail paint.
A "crooked necked bitch".

Chiropractors are
Humorless doc wanna-bes
Who can't be cracked up.

Benedick tries hard
To show his love for Trixie.
Should I call the cops?

12:59 PM  
Blogger JCrabill said...

does haiku have to
make sense or can it just be
purple turkey nuts?

randy is friar
sarah (nice to meet) is Bea..
I am a viewer

the bard, a linguist.
randy, a cunning linguist?
the prez, not so much!

3:06 PM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Crabill,

That last Haiku --- genius!

Commodore

3:16 PM  
Blogger The Naked Redhead said...

Beaten, bested. Damn!
"I'll get you next time, Gadget."
(Slam my metal fist)

Arkivisto, Hi.
Prez's verbal skills are great:
"Nuke-u-lar"?!?! Awesome.

Benny likes it rough.
Beatrice, though, not so much.
Randy, call the cops.

7:52 PM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

My old boss (Amber)
And George W. Bush share
That "Nuke-u-lar" thing.

Beatrice gets to
Go rehearse her scenes tonight.
I guess I'll be "LOST"

Haikus make the world
Go round. Jason and Sarah
Have made some good ones.

8:39 AM  
Blogger JCrabill said...

This one drives me nuts!
The new me, at my old job
says "FUH-strate-ing". Ughhh!

inspector gadget.
that reference was nice to see.
go-go gadget shoes!

on Randy, and cheese...
roquefort reminds me of him..
it's stinky and bleu.

9:12 AM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Jason is like swiss.
When not dreaming of ham he's
"Holier than thou"

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home