Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Jason's Book List...

Hey all,

Tuesday night we talked about books that we thought were important to read.

So I thought I'd post my list.

In no particular order:

What does your list consist of?
-jac

6 Comments:

Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Good Titles! I would include:

On the Road
Moby Dick
The Diary of Anne Frank
The Turn of the Screw
In Cold Blood
And, hello! To Kill a Mockingbird

2:05 PM  
Blogger JCrabill said...

oooh...

Good ones! I think On the Road may be my favorite of the books you listed.

8:32 PM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Damn right, she is!

1:54 PM  
Blogger The Naked Redhead said...

Catcher in the Rye
Til We Have Faces (a lesser known CS Lewis)
The Count of Monte Cristo
Peace Like a River

Oh yeah, and The Saggy, Baggy Elephant...a great tale of acceptance of one's self. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Good ones Sarah,

I love CS Lewis ... I think the The Great Divorce and The Screwtape Letters are my favorites.

See you later at rehearsal.

8:57 AM  
Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

Of course, we are forgetting THE most important literary work of all ... from which our namesake is derived ...

Important because every stereotype we have of our ilk comes from this story.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home