I should be writing my paper...
Oh the dumb things you find on the internet...
As I haven't taken a math class since high school (that logic and reasoning philosophy class in college was all I needed to graduate, thank god!), I didn't know how I'd do on this... As it turns out I did better than I thought I might, but worse than I probably should have.
try it yourself, if you have 10 minutes to spare...
Blogthings - Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?: "
"
As I haven't taken a math class since high school (that logic and reasoning philosophy class in college was all I needed to graduate, thank god!), I didn't know how I'd do on this... As it turns out I did better than I thought I might, but worse than I probably should have.
try it yourself, if you have 10 minutes to spare...
Blogthings - Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?: "
| You Passed 8th Grade Math |
![]() Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct! |


1 Comments:
Unfathomable! I got 10/10! Look out GRE ... here I come!
Seriously ... I guessed at half of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home