News of the Weird...
OK...
This is just bizarre... The fact that it takes place in Israel is just depressing.
Read and comment: Strange News.
I love the last line: "And I am not a pervert." Seems so matter of fact, doesn't it?
This is just bizarre... The fact that it takes place in Israel is just depressing.
Read and comment: Strange News.
I love the last line: "And I am not a pervert." Seems so matter of fact, doesn't it?

3 Comments:
I wonder if it was a Jewish wedding, since it was in Isreal? Dolphins have to be careful wearing yamulkas ... they can't breathe.
Would this then make her a fishwife?
I wonder if this dolphin has a taste for tuna?
If they have a child, then"Baby Fish Mouth" would be sweeping the nation. (Thank you Bruno Kirby!)
Goodnight Columbus ... I am here all week!
I also heard that the Dolphin was a pisces. He has a job, but only gets paid scale.
Ask Bill if he remembers the Bob and Tom joke: "How do you make a woman sound like a dolphin?"
I didn't come up up with this one, but I have to share it ...
Sharon Tendler was seen wearing a T-shirt yesterday reading, "This Dolphin Makes Me Wet"
Post a Comment
<< Home