Randy IS like Roquefort ...
As Crabill so eloquently stated in his Haiku (and if you didn't know ... the whole haiku craze started with one about cheese back in the COSI days) ... I am stinky and bleu.
I am STINKY because work is so horribly busy right now (but the Kurt Vonnegut event went quite well), and today is the busiest I've seen it since October, and it will remain this way through the weekend, I'm afraid. I'm probably going to have to work some of Saturday night ... so I won't get my weekly bath.
I am "BLEU" because it seems the girl has a stomach flu. So, I can't be home with her because of how busy we are ... and so that means B has to miss work (which ain't good neither). And, we'll both end up getting infected with this crud in the end, I am sure of it. (Pun intended)
So ... does anyone have plans for Oscar night?
I am STINKY because work is so horribly busy right now (but the Kurt Vonnegut event went quite well), and today is the busiest I've seen it since October, and it will remain this way through the weekend, I'm afraid. I'm probably going to have to work some of Saturday night ... so I won't get my weekly bath.
I am "BLEU" because it seems the girl has a stomach flu. So, I can't be home with her because of how busy we are ... and so that means B has to miss work (which ain't good neither). And, we'll both end up getting infected with this crud in the end, I am sure of it. (Pun intended)
So ... does anyone have plans for Oscar night?

2 Comments:
Re: the crud:
Oh, the joys of parenthood. Sorry to hear she's sick. Hope she feels better soon and you avoid the worst of it!
Re: Oscar:
Unfortunately, I have a BIG midterm on Monday night, so I should probably be studying for that...
you?
We have no plans. Maybe practice a little anti-crud voodoo.
Say "la vie"
Post a Comment
<< Home