Thursday, April 27, 2006

Conspiracy Theory Rock - 1998

I know J. Randall doesn't like it when we get TOO political here at SodMac (less than 1000 days left.. woohoo!), but I couldn't pass this up. Plus, as Randy is all about Conspiracy Theories (moon landing at Area 51, anyone?), I think he might appreciate this...

At Crooks and Liars they've posted a sendup of "Schoolhouse Rock" from SNL back in 1998. Apparently, it aired on the original, live show, but has been cut from all of the reruns. Watch and I think you might understand why:

Conspiracy Theory Rock

I'll be interested to see what you guys have to say about this one!

-jc

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Randall Hicks said...

WOW! As a big fan of Schoolhouse Rock, TV Funhouse, and Conspiracy Theories ... this is very funny ... and true. Yes, I could see where GE and NBC would have a little stress over airing this one again.

"... GE made the bullets that killed JFK ..." holy crap!

Now, quit being so political, and start posting haikus and stuff.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home