Father Frances...
Saw Randy in his play tonight. He was great! He plays a religious man of few words (which tells you right there that it was a great acting performance for him), but when he spoke the Bard's words, it was as if Shakespeare himself were uttering the lines.
Congratulations J. Randall! We're proud of you.
In other news...
...I returned home to find a message on my answering machine offering me a job at the Historical Society. I think I'll take it.
Good night.
-jac
Congratulations J. Randall! We're proud of you.
In other news...
...I returned home to find a message on my answering machine offering me a job at the Historical Society. I think I'll take it.
Good night.
-jac

1 Comments:
Jason, Mel and Heather,
Thanks for coming to the play ... for stuffing my pouch, and and for saying you liked it.
Crabill,
Congratulations on your job! I guess you passed the pee test.
Way to go!
I love you guys!
The Commodore
Post a Comment
<< Home